Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My second self - friends!


A sensuous touch has always healed my cuts
Many eyes have helped me through the ruts
A shoulder to the left and a shoulder to the right
Never did I feel the teeming weight

With words that could cart off the pain
They have given me the strength to regain
No, today I can't do without them
Coz for years I've been only a dependent name

Until now life's been a jolly ride
Enjoying the paradise with them by my side
A responsible position in the vicinity of my life
Yes I am worried if I can stand all the strife

Very soon we would be parting ways
Like the colorful rainbow losing its hues
But memories would still remain
Of all of us together in the rain

15 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

Beautiful!Someone is into poetry now totally!Good :P

No matter where they go,true friends always remain so.

Lub boo loads.Ummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa

Sameera Ansari said...

Yeeeeh me is first agains! :D

Lena said...

here i officially declare you the best poetess of bloggerville!
Loved the poem, sweets! And thats indeed true that that true friendship will remain through time and distances!

Love you, sweets!



PS: Sami you were first because this time this dumbi forgot to mention that she posted :D :P

Anonymous said...

Baatein bhul jaatein hai...
Yaadein yaad aatein hai.

Lukkydivs said...

@sami

:P a hundred credits to u :P

love u too moti :)

ummmmaaaaaaaaa

haha u r first coz there are hardly any visitors to my blog :P

@janu

lol how sweet ;) thanks janu!

@hobo

baatein bhi yaad aate hai
yaaden bhi yaad aaten hai ;)

Indrajit said...

Beautiful work there.
One of the best peoms ever read. :)

Karthik S said...

A perfect one at the time of Friendship day celebrations.

You wrote it beautifully !!

Cheers :-)

Aneesh said...

WHOAH!!!
Wonderfully written!!
Keep up!!

lukkydivz said...

@indu

ahem ahem :P are u kidding ;)

@karthik

thanks karthik :)
hope u had a great time with friends!

@aneesh

:) :) thank you!

hope said...

two poems in a row.. wow.. :)
lovely expression again cutie pie ..keep rocking..

Priya Joyce said...

Vah vah !!! bete tu poetry likhna shuru kar de padhai likhai chodkar

Khoob tarraki karegi.

lukkydivz said...

@arpi di

:P :P talent di talent :P *raising my collar*

@priya

lol...ek poem jo likh diya...padai hi chod doon? tu degi kya job mere ko ;)

Priya Joyce said...

bete mera bas chalta toh de bhi deti, ha ha

Rajesh said...

Beautiful...very touchy...loved reading....a very good poem

Lukkydivs said...

@rajesh

thanks :)