Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy friendship day




This friendship day I want to thank all the friends I've made till today…and this post is for my dearest online friends. For all others, I am writing letters :)

Ashish: My first ever online friend whom I miss to the core. A friend, a brother, a guide; we hardly chat today but you will be remembered for life. Half of what I am today is because of you. One of the most decent guys I ever came across. Perhaps the only one whom I asked the phone number for but he never gave! Always talked of some principles…yes I respect them the most but you know ash, you deserve a share of my first salary. I know there are zero chances of you reading this… I love you.

Sunil: You are special. The first online friend I met personally! So you see you hold a title. Despite a thousand fights you will remain special and unforgettable.

Sahil: Baby for me. Your call on my birthday is always surprising sweetheart. I was so much taken aback when the other day your sister's hubby logged into your yahoo id and asked me if I am Divya and if my birthday was nearing and that you were planning to surprise me by your call. It feels so good to know that you talk about me with your family…even after almost 2 years of losing touch. Thanks for everything!

Manish: First things first. Here are the acknowledgements I promised you. Manish is smart, manish is intelligent, manish is a great mentor and a philosopher, manish is cool, manish is knowledgeable, manish is everything good, manish has also got a cool blog here…. But unfortunatley manish can't dance :P Hey but wait, manish has joined some dance classes recently…and in a week or so….I would hopefully be writing on how good a dancer manish is! Is this enough or you want more? :P
Jokes aside, manish is actually none of the above :P. Just a sweet little creature I love ;). You are special too betu, for I had the longest chat of 12 hours with you, so what if ONLY you typed all the time! You know I am still angry with oracle bangalore.
By the way manish can be really rude at times but then only talking to him helps :O



Lena: the first one I always ping…whenever I am online. My day is never complete without a chat with you janu. When you don't login…I miss you, so much that I actually feel like logging off! Yeah I know we don't chat all the time even though we are online for hours, but then your presence does matter a lot. It’s almost an year of our friendship…me waiting to celebrate the anniversary :P Love u janu :-*

Sami: Moti I lub boo :P Chats are with you are so much fun! Actually fights are :P I love that angry look you give when I hurt you :P. Moti, I wanna meet you :( I know I would be pampered like a baby if I were you sister :(, you would give me all those chocolates and ice creams you eat daily :(, you would take me to discos and you would teach me how to dance-with kabir :P lolz.. Sometimes I just wish I were :(.

Pree: Darling pree, I miss u a lot. You know you’ve got a gifted voice. The way you talk, the way u care, its all so mesmerizing! Remember lena went on a trip a month back, I think those were the days that brought us close :P. There are times when I feel lonely in the nights, when I try to sleep but I can’t. I try ringing you and you never answer :x. And sometimes when I wanna talk, my phone says I have insufficient balance! How I love to hear those words from you- my shona chimpu divvu :)

Socrates once said- Get not your friends by bare compliments...but by sensible tokens of love! I hope this was sensible enough.

Friendship bands to all

16 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

How sweet!!!Tu kitni pyaari hai meri Dumbi sis.Wish I could take you out and pamper you,and ya whack you nicely when you do all the crazy things you do :P

Happy Friendship Day sweetheart!Lub you loads Baby.Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa

Lena said...

Sweetheart, love you lots :)
You know indeed how to make people smile and feel special.
We will celebrate soon, I promise, sweets! Lets start planning the party ;)

Love you lots! :) :)

Lena said...

lolz, dumbi was FINALLY first this time :D

Sameera Ansari said...

Btw,thanks for the friendship band!Am taking the blue one with flowers :P

Yup Dumbitoo!Me wast first finally.Phew :D

Lena said...

ok, then me taking the 3rd one :P

Anwesa said...

that was sweet enuf..wat a gr8 way to make frnds special..hats off..

Indrajit said...

Good that you have such wonderful friends. :)

Aneesh said...

Happy friendship day!!!
Nice post, I don't have much to say :)

Priya Joyce said...

hey u hav good buddies close to ur heart.
u r lucky actually any one who has so many close frnds is really lucky.

Karthik S said...

WOW!! Great dedications. Wish u a very happy friendship day!!

Cheers :-)

Rahul... in City of Dreamz said...

:(

main kahaan hoon???


:(

lukkydivz said...

@moti

thanks mots, yeah i wish you could do all that with me.
love you too :-*

@janu

haha, you order choco cake plz :P

@answesa

thanks :)

@indu

ya ya :)

@aneesh

thanks aneesh, wish u the same!

@priya

yes, very lucky!

@karthik

thanks! wish u the same :)

@rahul

tu bhi hoga..chashma laga ke dekh :P

lukkydivz said...

@moti

thanks mots, yeah i wish you could do all that with me.
love you too :-*

@janu

haha, you order choco cake plz :P

@answesa

thanks :)

@indu

ya ya :)

@aneesh

thanks aneesh, wish u the same!

@priya

yes, very lucky!

@karthik

thanks! wish u the same :)

@rahul

tu bhi hoga..chashma laga ke dekh :P

lukkydivz said...

@moti

thanks mots, yeah i wish you could do all that with me.
love you too :-*

@janu

haha, you order choco cake plz :P

@answesa

thanks :)

@indu

ya ya :)

@aneesh

thanks aneesh, wish u the same!

@priya

yes, very lucky!

@karthik

thanks! wish u the same :)

@rahul

tu bhi hoga..chashma laga ke dekh :P

Sameera Ansari said...

Lol!How many times will you thank us? :P

Solitaire said...

Awww this was so cute! I hope your friends read your messages to them.