Saturday, August 9, 2008

Many Happy Returns!



I had a gala time with my friends this birthday! Despite the initial disappointments (Half my friends were outta station and this disappointed me so much that I actually started crying!)

Some really special dedications and wishes from my blogger friends:


Lena wrote something for me here.

Sami wrote something for me here.

And preeti wrote something for me here.

The first call being Rahul's who called at 11.30 itself coz he was feeling too sleepy to stay awake till 12. :O.

Then got to hear a birthday song from R, he does it on every birthday of mine and I love it!

Just then, someone knocked on the door, I thought it might be my brother coz he always wishes me at 12 if hez at home. Surprisingly two of my friends came over with a basket full of roses. It's the nicest of the surprises I ever got till date!

They took me down to my granny's place which is just a few steps away…made me cut my favorite chocolate cake (the one from universal bakers ;)). Meanwhile got a lot of calls and messages from loved ones. Bro gifted me a Fast track watch with his first salary. It's probably the first time (after many many years!) my brother put some cake into my mouth and then on my face. My mami gifted me an orange saree along with some earrings and then a kiss on my cheeks! Mamu gave me a temptations chocolate (almond flavour :P) coz he knows about my eternal love for it.

A little later my friends showed me what R had sent for my birthday…roses, a celebrations pack of caramel enrobed in chocolate, two really cool suits and a handbag.

In the end box gave a letter-this is the best of all that I've received :). I know she has put in great efforts in making something like this! Box I loved it so much that that night I went into the Loo and read it twice…so it wont disturb the ones who were sleeping :P

I was missing a lot of people that night…him and some very close friends!

In the morning I got two more sarees from my masis…masi actually bought this green one for herself sometime back but just because she knew I loved it, she let me have it…along with a 5star :P (green is my favorite color!)

Had a nice lunch with friends at home…then an ice cream at baskin robbins :P and again biryani for dinner.

All in all a memorable day :)

19 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

Awwwww!Sweet people deserve such birthdays!But then how come you had one? :P

Love you Lambs!Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa

Lena said...

Has been a great day, hasnt it??
You deserved all this, sweets!

Love you!
And happy birthday in advance!! :)

lukkydivz said...

@sami

commenting without reading just for the sake of being the first one to comment is a bad habit :P :P

lol

and moti...am ultra sweet :P

@janu

what can i say :P better luck next time :P lol

and thanks janu...for wishing me 11 months in advance :D

Sameera Ansari said...

I DID read saali!Chal put :x

Solitaire said...

WOW!!!! you are sooooooo loved!! Happy for you!!

Indrajit said...

Hmm, Green sari wala pic.:P
i told my Mamma abt it and both of us loved this pic.:)

Gr8 to knw u had such a splendid celebration.
Regards and wishes.

lukkydivz said...

@sneha di

*smiles*

@indu

u r so damn sweet :x u know that?
and yeah thanx to ur mamma...did ur dadi love the pic too? :P :P

Aneesh said...

MMmm!!
Sounds like you enjoyed and had fun!! Great!!
Started crying?? Why?? You still had friends!! :)

Karthik S said...

Hey Belated Birthday wishes!!!

Happy to know that u had a great time!!!

Cheers :-)

lukkydivz said...

@aneesh

yup! had great time :)
some friends were still missing!

@karthik

long time haa?
:)

Priya Joyce said...

tum bahut lucky ho sach mein u hav very good buddies.
belateeddd hap^2y b'day

Indrajit said...

Lolzz.
Kuch nehi.:P Just wrote it n see the yr-2006. My idle-brain's work. ;P

lukkydivz said...

@priya

:) thanks sweetheart :)

@indu

idle brain? mujhe nahi lagta. bohot kuch tho ghoomta rehta hai tumhare dimaag me :P

Indrajit said...

:o :o

dEEPs said...

Happy birthday !!
i saw ur orkut profile also.. thot to write there bt " no permission"....:(.

may this year gives all happiness..:)

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

Went to ur old site!! I was denied the visit. Got ur new address thorugh SAMEERA>>> Anywayz!!
belated b'day wisheS~!!


CHeers,
Ravi.

lukkydivz said...

@deeps

my birthday was on august 1st :D
and about orkut profile...its locked :D if its some very close friends...i wouldn't mind accepting the request though :)

@ravi

hmm i asked for people's email ids...u dint turn up :P
but glad to hear from u after a long long time :)
thanks for the visit and the belated wishes :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

wowwwww.. an awesum day..
bELATED hAPPY b'DAY Hon!!!!
MWUAHHHHH n here's wishing ya manyyyy more ahead..
:)

lukkydivz said...

@jane

*blush blush*
thank u :)