Saturday, October 11, 2008

To be or Not to be

Her: hello?

Him: Haa sweety, what u doin?

Her: Was chatting before your call.

Him: With?

Her: The same ones that I chatted yesterday with ;)

Him: Those chats make your nights exciting, don’t they?

Her: Naa, just feels good with people around. I hardly chat with guys for you to call my nights happening or exciting!

Him: So you want a guy to chat with?

Her: Naa, I could get one if I want ;). I thought you know who I want to chat with!

Him: I know

*Silence*

Him: Say something?

Her: Hmmm how was your day?

Him: Are you angry?

Her: Why dint u call last night?

Him: Last night? *Thinks* Was late from office!

Her: In all those 24 hours, you say you couldn’t find a minute to call and let me know that you would be late from office or at least leave a message that you can not call?

*Silence*

Her: You know you can’t give this lame excuse all the time->work. Relationships should be balanced. It seems I am the only one putting efforts to keep this relation going while you are not bothered.

Him: Am sorry Jaan.

Her: This isn’t the first time I am saying this. When I have balance I call, but when I don’t… You know I would be worried…

Him: Janu, I know its my fault, please don’t be angry with me. 15 hours in office, I don’t get a minute to think about anything else! May be I’m taking you for granted; coz I know you will always be there!


Tears moistened her eyes and she was left speechless. *

Maybe I’m taking you for granted…coz I know you’ll be there…always*.

To be happy-> for how secure he feels with her or not to be-> for being taken for granted- she does not know.


22 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

u and ur guy ....wow div..nice one...:)..it was soo touching :)...

urs..hemu..

lukkydivz said...

lol dont make it personal hemu!

thanks :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

You know you can’t give this lame excuse all the time->work. Relationships should be balanced


this line has some feel in it ..:)..its like the anger soo much on the guy..and he really gets sad wen a gal says this...

no personals divz :)..

urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

whoa...lovely conversation...!! fiction ya fact?? ;)
sooo touching....

lukkydivz said...

@hemu

anger, insecurity...whatever!

@vinay

fiction/fact...ur choice!
Thanks vinay :)

Lena said...

i bet she knows it all :)
If not i will let her know :P
Hope you are fine, sweets... *hugs*

Hemanth Potluri said...

@divz..


hmmm now dont get angry on me :P....lol...

urs..hemu..

lukkydivz said...

@janu

she is happy :P :P

Anil Sawan said...

awesome is the word. hav seen it all.. with me and around! nice that i cud read it.. keep posting :-)

peace..

IncorrigibleV said...

both i guess... it usually is confusin and complicated ...

lukkydivz said...

@sawan

you've seen it? ;) definitely not this one ;)

Thank you ;)

@vandi

exactly, its confusing, complicated and hurting :(

Vinz said...

sweet...emotional with a tincture of reality..!!

:)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

m confused too divs. but its a very touching post with a very deep n imp. question at d end.

hugsssss :)

Arv said...

such lighter conversations can bring mixed emotions... I usually take it positive as much as I can :)

live easy... cheers...

Compassion Unlimitted said...

I think what emerges is one needs to have space for oneself..If theres a continuos breathing down on each other,( or simply a running commentary on each others activity )will ultimately result ,from sweet nothings to nothing sweet in a relationship !
TC
CU

Priya Joyce said...

ah! tat was cool

ek baat bhi pata chali tat ppl take me for granted coz they think i'll be always there wow mere doubt clear ho gaya ha ha lolz

Think Tank said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anwesa said...

its the story of almost every home,errr,couple.2 b or not 2 b..

Aneesh said...

Hey, nice conversation....
enjoyed it.. seems like real, is it?

lukkydivz said...

@vinz

thanks vinu :)

@preeti

i know moti, tell me something new :P

@arv

thats a nice thing...this time she took it positively too :)

@compassion

lol, was is a message for the girl? she liked it :P :)

@pj

:) thats the way you have to take it, you will be happy :)

@think tank

sweety am really sorry,i'll have to delete ur comment :( Somehow it is hurting to the guy and the girl. and the girl cant take criticism against the guy :)

What made him anti hero :O lol, these are things that happen in every relationship...after a while people are taken for granted...and it should actually feel good that he feels so secure with her :) thats a compliment, ain't it?

It is not that people don't love you, some don't feel the need to SHOW it...you ought to feel the love yourself. But unfortunately we fail to do so...sometimes!

@anwesa

:D haaaaaan!!

lukkydivz said...

@aneesh

might be, might be not ;)

Anil Sawan said...

maybe not the exact words.. but words which gives similar emotions.. ofcourse i could relate it!
To be happy-> for how secure he feels with her or not to be-> for being taken for granted- she does not know.
These thoughts plays a major role in future break ups.. trust me, if u wana save a relationship - stop thinking and speak up.. u never know how distant cud silence take u from ur love!