Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Indirect offence - not meant :P :P


D: I’ll never fight with your sister, I like her ;)

R: oho :))

D: yaa, the first I spoke to her, she sounded sooo sweet :P

R: Hmm

D: I even love your dad, I remember the first few words we exchanged…I asked for you and he replied- R bahar gaya hai beta…aap kaun baat kar rahe ho? BETA….hez soo loving :)

R: Oh ya so what you indirectly want to say is that…you don’t like my mamma!

D: LOL haha na na :P

R: Samajh gaya

D: oyee no I dint meant that :P i just fear her, she almost shouted in the first conversation we had :D i asked for you and she was like- R? Why do you want R? Who are you? And I hung up in panic :P


P.S- Guys, these are things that would make me smile...years later! Apparently maintaining two or three blogs is almost impossible for someone like me. :P If i disable comments it means its a personal thing that will not accept any kind of criticism. It is ok to laugh at some things but i really cant take if someone laughs at things that are not meant for fun! At least i don't want to know if you laughed or smiled or cried or felt bad for me! These are things that create memories.

P.P.S- Of course i am happy after all the LOL's and ROFL's in the earlier post, but just to keep it going...do comment on the post below :)