Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All smiles

It’s amazing how life throws surprises when we least expect them. Something similar happened today. Little surprises…. but like someone’s status message once read- those little things, little surprises…they are NOT little. 


Thanks vinay for that sweet testimonial you wrote for me. 

Yes we’ve been friends for less than a month now and I was really wondering what you had to say about me besides that usual lie – greatest poetess of bloggerville ;). Lolz and how sweet…you did come up with something really different- you called me a devil :). Btw, of all that was written in the testimonial…my favorite lines are:

“May our friendship last, till Feb has 31 days!”


Tell me; is there a better poet than you? ;)

 You made me smile and I am sooo thankful to you for this sweet little gesture. *Hugs*



That's for you. (Awards are all I have right now, you know I suck at photoshop :( )

Yet another surprise was from my best friend Harika who always spams my mailbox with some unusual forwards. Of course they find their way into the bin without being read. 

Strange enough, today the subject line of her email read- Read it, do not delete it…not a forward.

(Lolz who can understand me better? I hope you got the hidden message – I do not read forwards… hence don’t bother. :P :P (Specially to Indu and Preeti) :D :D)

And then I find words that bring tears. 

Harika was my first acquaintance in college and vice-versa and indefinitely she would remain the best. I remember she was sitting all alone in the last bench and I went back to accompany her. Since then we have been together… sharing the same bench for 4 years. Not to forget those bus journeys…the longer, the best! With her it’s like sharing the same soul…coz there’s nothing she doesn’t know about me. Absolutely nothing. 

Oh btw she says I taught her the importance of friends and relationships. *Blushing*. 

Like it wasn’t enough to make my day, Lena asks a silly question: 
 
What do you think how come we have become good friends?

How come? I donno, I wonder the same sometimes. Feels great for being such good friend of yours Janu. 

lena: i went to facebook today and sent you lots of love and you never show up there :P
  but i still send everything to you :P
 

me: hahahahahahha
  rofl
  am one big fool :D
  I even forgot the password for facebook
  Lol


Damn sweet! Someone sends me love even when am not around ;). I couldn’t have asked for more! 

Hey wait, I also got an unexpected call today
. Just another reason to be happy :)

So much for me…I just felt like making someone feel special too. And so I dropped by my friend’s Srikanth’s house…not for him but for his grandfather who reminds me of mine. Silly me, I took along a Cadbury Diarymilk for him instead of some fresh fruits :P :P. *Budget speaks*

To end with, I would like to say- If you love it…show it…before it’s too late.



29 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Tell me; is there a better poet than you?

look in a mirror lukky!!!

thanks for ur gesture...love ya...!! chweet of u...!! *hugs*

lukkydivz said...

LoL i would never agree with that!! I would only laugh :P :P

:) Love ya too my onion ;)

Anonymous said...

i donno why, but i like to irrit8 u...and u seem to like irritating me too...

thats anian...not onion chechi...!! :D

Hemanth Potluri said...

cool :)..wow testi's ...heheh spreading smiles is soo cool divz...i love to do it to :)..

urs..hemu..

lukkydivz said...

lol sooo unfair! call me anything...even that full name of mine would be fine..but not this greatest poet :D

donno y..i like onion more :D

@hemu

i know u love it! u always do :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vinay

cheating u dint rite me one testi :P...u rote for divz x-( ..:P..

@ divz..

yeh i do..with the modern krishna pic in my invitation as preeti said :P.


urs..hemu..

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

woww.....so many little surprises :)

**those little things, little surprises…they are NOT little. ...... so very true..so very true.

@ vinay's testimonial: ya it's very sweet and true. even i loved d line May our friendship last, till Feb has 31 days!”

@ lena: she is a real sweet heart.
@indu n preeti : dont knw abt ur indu but preeti dsnt forwards forwrded mails anymore. earlier i used to forwrd them without evn reading them myself. :p

@ur frenship with harika : May uour friendship last, till Feb has 31 days!”

@ ur visit to srikant's place : badiya
@ his grandfathr: nxt time dont frgt to buy some fruits also. even if u dont then also he will love u d same :)

@unexpected call: may u get all d expected n unexpected happiness of life.

@our freindship: May our friendship last, till Feb has 31 days!”

did i miss anything? infrm me if i have. :p

hugggssssssssssssssssss :):):)

lukkydivz said...

@hemu

*smiles*

@preeti

omg..is that the longest comment i ever got? ur such a chweety cuutie moti mate :D

lol@ fwding mails without reading them...pig u r!

Hemanth Potluri said...

@preeti

my god soo big comment :P..hehe...liked the way u commented expressing each smile of divz..:)..

@divz

:D smile more..it does not hurt :)..

urs..hemu..

Lena said...

@ post: WOW!!
so happy you had such a good day, sweets!! :)

@ Vinay's testi: so so sweet, i totally loved it. And, yes you are the greatest poetess in bloggerville!

@ harika's mail:
she is the sweetest! i had tears in my eyes when reading about your friendship :) you both are amazing and share awesome relationship!!

@ Janu-thing:
feel proud to be your friend too :) has been a year already, isnt it? :)
Love you so much, sweets! :)

@ unexpected call:
who was it? :P

@ Srikanth’ grandfather:
am sure he enjoyed chocs or did you? :P

@ preeti's comment:
you are the best! Love you too!! :)

@ your last line:

Am telling you now: LOVE YOU LOTS! :)

lukkydivz said...

@lena

gosh dont leave such long comments!! after such a long post, i cant sit here and reply to every line of yours :P

Just feel the love tonight janu :P i am tired :D

Indrajit said...

:)

Priya Joyce said...

vinay toh kamaal hai..aur tu toh supaa kamaal love all ur poetry re u rite like a professional dear...itni acchi poetry..

Arv said...

beautiful post mate... Now i know what you were doing with those saved chats :)

its a good circle we have here.. cheers...

take care..

RiverSoul said...

:)
Cheers to friendship
:)

lukkydivz said...

@indu

lol u have nothing to say??

@pj

lol tujhe bhi vinay ki tarah irritate karna acha lagta hai kya pj ;) woh aivai aise bolta hai :D

@arv

:D i have all the chats saved... even the ones which i had with u where u call me sweet cute n everything :P :P

@riversoul

:)

Anonymous said...

wonderful.. your friends mean so much to you.. glad to see that in your words

lukkydivz said...

@chriz

lol u could still leave a funny comment :D

Aneesh said...

So, guess this lifts your spirits..
'N congrats for getting such nice friends..
:)

Ankur said...

i remember the jaanu conversation!! :P :P

Ankur said...

and i wont forget the name before it!! :P :P

Ankur said...

now a comma again made the whole diff... :P :P
dont miss me so much, Raj kya kahega??? :P :P

lukkydivz said...

@aneesh

:) it did..thanks :)

@ankur

hosh me aao...aap kisse baat kar rahe ho? kahin neend me tho baatein nahi ho rahi hai? LOLZ :D :D

lukkydivz said...

hahahahahahaaha :D sorry ankur... was kidding :P

goodie night!! hav java class 2moro :(

Ankur said...

someone deleted her own comment i noticed, i guess someone is more jealous!! :P

Think Tank said...

wow...u cudn't wish for a better day

lukkydivz said...

@ankur

uto ankur uto..neend me baatein karna band karo ;)

@farah

and i cudnt agree more

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

wow.. That's a sweet lil day you've had!! And I loved that line 'May our friendship last till Feb has 31 days'!

love ya!!

Cheers!

Lukkydivs said...

@shrav

all credits to vinay for that beautiful line!! ;)

thanks shrav..love ya 2 :)