Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The day i've been waiting for...never seems to arrive!

D : when you coming??

R : Div, please yaar. Why don't you understand?

And so the conversation ends there. You don't wanna talk about it while I am not supposed to talk about it. It's been 2 years since we met. And I still don't have enough rights to tell you that I want you here on my birthday. I understand you feel guilty but…I can't stop myself from asking, no matter how hard I try.

When I see a couple walking on the roads…I wish you were here.

When my friends talk about their guys…I wish you were here.

When I am happy about something…I wish you were here.

When I want to cry…I wish you were here.

When I want to go out for shopping…I wish you were here.

When I want to have an ice cream in the midnight…I wish you were here. (I know you would get it for me if you were here)

When I think of the past days…I wish you were here.

When I think of future too…I wish you were here.

If only you knew how desperately I had waited for you to be here last month and how it feels when expectations and dreams fail this badly. Or may you know it coz in numerous ways I try to hint you how I am feeling…you still can’t help.

The worst part is that I can't talk about it…with you. If I initiate, you somehow cut back. I feel so numb and twitchy. Tell me how am I supposed to react, all plain and happy when am actually bursting out from inside?

I still have a hope that will be alive till the first of next month. And if IT fails again…don't tag me a BAD girl.



30 comments:

Lena said...

why did you have to make me cry, girl :x
i do have the same hope for you, you really deserve this, girl :)

love you, sweetheart!!

Sameera Ansari said...

Awwwww!Huggiesssssssssssssss

Two years is a long time dear.You are not asking for too much at all.Make him read this post,tab to palle padega :P

Ab mujhe bhi uski yaad aayi.Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Love you Baby!Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa

lukkydivz said...

@janu

did u really cry? i wrote that yesterday night :P i cried in the night...but not while posting :D LOL

@sami

post padega tho pata nai kya hoga...already he thinks me is a girl who never understands :P
u girls understood, am happy!

Solitaire said...

@ Divya,

He thinks you understand him but I think he does not understand you!! One year is a long time. Even people who live overseas make a trip to their loved ones once a year. What is stopping him? I think he retracts because he may be feeling guilty.

lukkydivz said...

@sneha di

i know i would get a 100 cronies here :P
His leaves were rejected coz some audits are going on at his office this month and the next and he has already taken a month's leave in april when the doctor confirmed epilepsy.

So now you know di...i am the one who doesn't understand :P

but just one of those bad days when i really want him here :(. with time i would be ok :)

Scribblers Inc said...

oh...I guess time would heal everything...

wishes and hopes,
Scribblers Inc.

lukkydivz said...

@scribblers

Thanks :) Time, wishes and hopes will sure help ;)

hope said...

2 years?? and that also between del-hyd.. hmmm.. well in that case i'll say you are such a sweetheart.. btw why don't you fly out..? if he can't make it? surprise him and enjoy your upcoming b'day.. :)

Solitaire said...

@ Div,

:(

Epilepsy?

Tu kyon nahi chali jaati?

Indrajit said...

Hmm. I know someone who too pleads, demands and even come down to almost on the verge of crying for ice creams ...:P Guess who ?
:P :P
.

Hmm. Well, I wish all the best to you and Godbless. :)

Priya Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priya Joyce said...

everything will be fine. my wishes with u always. just be positive and keep smiling. the rugged cogwheels will fall in its place.
Pyar mein chalta hai.
I just guessed its pyar.

lukkydivz said...

@arpi di

u really think am a sweetheart? thanks di ;) umm its not easy for me na di.

@ sneha di

hmm me not working/ earning yet :( I dont have enough freedom to do all that i wish. Ja sakti tho kab ka ja chuki hoti :(

@indu

kaun hai? tumhari beti hai kya? LOL :P

@priya
Thanks dear, yes its pyaar ;)

Indrajit said...

Haan , aur bhi bahut kuch . Sab kuch .. Meri Mom bhi hai woh ...:)

lukkydivz said...

hahahahahaha....tumhari dadi bhi hai na woh?
ab samajh gayi kaun hai :P but still...give me a clue...confirm karke bolti hu ;)

Indrajit said...

No, u r wrong.

lukkydivz said...

maine clue maanga :x

aapne nahi diya :( :(

anyways, kaise hai aap? kya chal raha hai life me :P :P aur abhi tak aapne yeh nahi bataya ki 12-11-12 syllabled kya hota hai :(

Indrajit said...

:)

Indrajit said...

Yes, my grandmom and mom both .. :)

lukkydivz said...

Too late and too short reply for so many questions :D

I know who it is :P but i don't wanna announce it on blogger :P

Neend coming indu, going to sleep. Take care :) :)

The Furobiker said...

i knw hw it feels stayin apart for long ..
but picture abhi baaki hai mere dost

Vinz said...

Touchy...
:)

was it a personal one or imaginary..??

if personal, cheer up..Something good is on your way..!!

lukkydivz said...

@abhi

:) *smiles*

@vinayak ;)

imaginary :O lol did it sound like that :O

Thanks ;)

Karthik S said...

I'm pretty sure that the day will come soon. Be happy :-)

Ashish Soni said...

Time TIME ... and only TIME...

This is what i can say THIS TIME.. :)

take care...

lukkydivz said...

@karthik and ali

thanks!!

am ok now :)

Aneesh said...

May your waiting time be as worthful when you see him finally, 'coz you deserve something special and you are special!!!

lukkydivz said...

@aneesh

really? Thanks ;)

Manish said...

i dinno ..u were missing me soo much ...[:O] [:O] ...:P :P :P

lukkydivz said...

@manish

ab pata hai na? aaja jaldi :x