Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Blog's Wedding :P :P

Contemplating how things have been a year ago and comparing them with how things have changed over time…I can say one of the best things I’ve done during this one year is to start blogging. Thanks to some anonymous profile on orkut which had a profile name saying *Read my blog* that eventually inspired me to write my own. And thus began Divvu’s journey into the Bloggerland. My first blog post –Peace of mind. Today it seems strange enough that I’ve entered into this land even without introducing myself. It does give an idea about the depth of frustration I was going through back then and the need to express my resentment through some means .

To Speak of the immense change that Blogging has brought into my life is a difficult task. Today it’s a different ME altogether. Ok, I know some people here are all geared up to throw surprised faces at me if I said that I’ve grown up :P. So let me put it this way – I’ve STARTED to understand things and people better…if not completely, to an extent I stopped whining about people not being able to reciprocate feelings, I’ve made some really sweet friends here who will hopefully last for my lifetime, and most of all I’ve come to believe that I can write poems :P.

If you guys are wondering the actual intention behind these talks…there are two really special occasions that call for celebrations.

The first being my first blog’s first birthday ;). I’ve never really thought of my other blog as a separate one…just had to switch places coz of some personal problems. But that little world of mine called A RUBIX CUBE will always remain close to my heart for it gave me the best gift I could ever ask for…the ones that I call -my friends.

Now for the second… on this auspicious day THE RUBIX CUBE is getting married to one of its closest and dearest friends THE WHITE WINDOW. To read Rubix Cube’s love letter to White Window…click here later. So people I hope each of you will come over with your near and dear ones and not to forget with lots of gifts for the new and FIRST couple of bloggerville. Thus creating a history. Your presence and blessings are much needed. As for who is the bride and who is the bridegroom…that’s for you to decide/assume ;)

That’s not all…My sweet lenu janu is being my first ever guest blogger…to write something about my blog and myself and how our blogs have marked the first steps of a budding friendship.

Once upon a time I happened to come across one blog. I don’t actually remember how I got there but I know why I didn’t leave it. The girl in the blog was asking questions, which I thought I knew answers for. Not that I still have these answers or think they were right ones but back then I thought I could share some experience and wisdom with that girl.

Time showed she got more wisdom than I at times, just like many of us happens to be confused about life every now and then.

divya said...

@lena

I dont deserve to get blogrolled though :P i dont get to access net very often...but thanQ so much for the privilege :)

Isn’t she cute, huh? As if I asked her if she wants to be blogrolled. I just did. And never regretted that. And I know I never will. Her posts reflect her personality very well. She might seem as a crazy/mad little girl who asks weird questions and has a lot of fun while replying to your comments in the most unexpected way. But even then one can see how really wise she is, what sensitive topics she picks up and how caring this girl is.

She is so much honest with expressing her feelings. When she loves, it shows, when she is sad, you can see it, when she is happy, it is obvious. Each word in her posts is real, and if one cares enough to see behind the words, he will see the real Div, the girl who loves, who cares, who understands but never misses to have some fun.

I went through her first posts today and memories flashed. The first post I ever read there, first comments, words that marked the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Words that went straight to the heart and never left it.

There is not a single day when I don’t check on her blog, sometimes even before I check on my own.

And there is not a single day when I don’t thank myself for landing up on her blog that day. This place brought so many positive emotions in my life every time I needed it. And be it Rubix Cube or Divvu in Bloggerland, that’s the place that deserves to grow old together with us. One year is just not enough!

Happy Birthday! :)

And here's the love letter that White window has written for Rubix cube ;)

“Once upon a time in bloggerland, there lived beautiful blog “White window”. Her peaceful n beautiful life took a U-turn the moment her eyes fell on “Rubix Cube”. For the very first time she got someone who complemented n completed her in every single aspect. :P . Wowwwwwwwwwww the life was never the same again. It was changed and the change was the best thing that can ever happen to her in life. Yes she was in love with “Rubix Cube” and so was he. They solemnized their love and decided to become one on a very special day. And what other day can be a special one other than their birthday!

Every blog in the bloggerland including them were surprised to know that they share the same birthday i.e. 17.09.07. Without wasting a single minute they proposed to each other and in the presence of their guardian blogs: “peace of soul” n “sameera’s haven” and other blogs they tied the knot that very day. There’s been the first ever love-story of bloggerland and this way they became immortals in the pages of bloggerland’s history.

And they lived happily ever after….”

Dear Rubix Cube, after many years from now, this is one of the ways the future generations of bloggerland will remember us. Isn’t it just great that we share the same birthday though we came to know about it just one day before in spite of our owners/ creators/moms being best of friends? Peace of Soul says that it seems we know each other even before we met.

U can’t imagine how happy, excited and honored I am to know that my life partner is none other than “You” who holds the biggest slice of my heart within him.

Yes darling, we definitely will stay together to fight every storm that comes through our way.

“The more you play, the harder I get” will never come in our life. For us it is only “Just Love ME” and the “Escape route to my Soul” is there for you forever and ever..

*I LOVE YOU*

Yours and only yours forever,

White Window

If words were enough to thank Janu and white window for the kind posts they have written for my blog and also for being there with me, loving and caring like real sisters…I would gift them a dictionary of sweet words :P. But I guess that’s not needed, as they already know what they mean to me.


39 comments:

Lena said...

Happy birsday and lol happy marriage life :D

May you have years and years of blogging :D

lukkydivz said...

lol sum1 kept it short coz she wanted to comment first?

thanks janu :P where's the gift?

Sameera Ansari said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Married life to both the sweet blogs! :)

Great that blogging did so much for you.God Bless!

And a sweet post Lena! :)

Lena said...

Happy birthday and lol happy marriage life :D

May you have years and years of blogging :D

Love you both!! :D

Lena said...

forget the first comment :P
and no gifts, i want a cake!

lukkydivz said...

@sami

thanks moti ;) gift kahan hai? i told u get some yummy chocs na? :x khaali haath nahi aate :P

@janu

what made u wish so many times? just want to increame my comment count as well? :P thanks janu :P

ya...i want a cake too :P..chocolate cake by the way :P

Lena said...

not to increase dumbi, just found a typing mistake in my first comment :D

Indrajit said...

May this blissful august occassion
prosper and bloom and prevail in sickness and health, in Mellowed dreams, in Mighty desires with the sterling rays of yuor Friendship.

Both of you mates -Briliiant in their penmanship(or rather I shd say PenWOMANship) prosper briskly, more fiestyly everyday.



May both of you -the Honored Comrades of Bloggerville.

For both of u -Preetilata and your self, "Yours Truly" sends regards and wishes.

Tk cre.

To comment upon ur blog ambience, it's too colorful and too much to find amid layers of colors n imaginations. :P

For ur posts and th perfect Guest Write ups- I wd say it cud not have been better.


***


P.S
My blog wd be completing 2 yrs in October 08.

hope said...

Happy b'day Rubix Cube.. I didn't know you a handsome boi :P :P

Have a great life ahead..

rest I don't know what to say... I am speechless hehehe..

keep rocking cutie pie.. and now when you have a DIL coming.. Be a good MIL :P lolz..*smiles*

Lukkydivs said...

@ janu

dumbo, my blog is ok with typos :P

@indu

:D thanks for all good wishes, will convey them to rubix cube and white window :)

and advance happy birthday to indu's forever :D

@arpi di

:D it all happened so unexpectedly :P be a good MIL? are u talking to rubix cube? :P

rantravereflect/ jane said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwww..
happppy birthyday sweetheart!!!
n i feel soooo lucky to witness taht love story btw two bloggers sharing a bithday..
wishing them a grttt life ahead...
wowwwwwww!!

tons of love, hugs n kisses :)
mwuahhhhhhhhh :*

lukkydivz said...

@jane

*rubix cube is blushing*
and why is everyone coming here empty-handed? :x You got to bring gifts and precisely chocolates :x
The next time you come here plz keep this in mind :P

A sea full of love, an ocean full of hugs and a bucket full of kisses :*

Sameera Ansari said...

Awww such a sweet fairytale Preeti Darling!God bless the new couple :P

Muaaah

? said...

Heres wishing you many more happy days!.

btw: oh, no! ivan was not a bad man. he was such a good civil servant, father and husband. just when his career was getting exciting and after he had moved into a new job in the city, he fell ill. towards the end he realised that everything he had lived by was a lie, a deception that hides life and death from us.

vemuri said...

hi,some how this is the first time am reading ur blog...

happr b'day as well as hppy marraige life...

hope u ll have a properous life...

am really happy for u atleast because u are from hyd... so am i...


sorry, i did not bring any gifts...

forgive me for that...
anyways


cheers!!
peace!!!

lukkydivz said...

@red eyes

thanks ;)

also for the info on book :)

@vemuri

thank u for the wishes...next time bring the gifts along :)

Aneesh said...

Hope they will live happily ever after and soon we can get to see their kids too...
:)

lukkydivz said...

they will aneesh ;)
about kids...intezaar karo :P

joie de vivre said...

hapy bday
dat was cute

Chaggoholic.... said...

Happy Birthday.Uff happy wedding too.Really sweet and tearjerkin post;) Kp postin mah frnd....

Ashish Soni said...

Happy birthday.....:)


take care
~Ali

lukkydivz said...

@neha

thank you neha :)

@chaggoholic

thanks :)

@ali

thanks :)

Priya Joyce said...

hey lol happy marriage tu yur blog
it was a good i dea to do so lol
btw u r true blogging has changed lives even myne has turned 180 degrees God i am sumwat opp now
ye god post funny too haha.

EXAMMMS OVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheers !!!

lukkydivz said...

@pj

hehe ;) the marriage is no joke :P
am glad ur done with ur exams :)

@hobo

:)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

wish u a veryyyyyyyyyyyy happy biday n married life dear rubix cube. ab chal taiyar ho jao aur white window ko honey moon pe moon leke jao jar bhar bhar ke honey saath leke.

lovely..lovely..lovely post.
so touching esp d white window's love letter to ur rubix cube. woww it's so innovative, romantic n beautiful :P ;)

n rubix take care of my white window.

love u chimpu...muaahhh..huggsss
:) :) :)

Solitaire said...

Wait a minute..intercaste marriage allowed hai?

lukkydivz said...

@ pree

lol honeymoon? kisse baat karri hai? rubix cube...are u hearing? someone wants to go on a honeymoon :P

aur kya innovative? THAT was MY idea :x

love u too :-*

@sneha di

lol...parents have no objections to the marriage.. :P

Vinz said...

happy birthday..more years to go..!!

the marriage idea was unique.. :)

:)

lukkydivz said...

@vinz

thanks ;)
that was white window's idea :)

Inexplicably said...

Tagged ya - come check !

Compassion Unlimitted said...

First timer here from Preetilata【ツ】 ..and what a happy occasion to be here..congrats,for everything...yes blogs bring in lots of positive change ..very lovely post
happy to be here
Once again,Congrats and belated wishes !!
TC
CU

lukkydivz said...

@inexplicably

loved reading the tag ;) and thanks...il be happy to do that :P

@compassion

:) thank to preeti who brought u here :P :)
the party is over :(

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Really really sweet!! Happy birthday and Happy married life to both the sweet blogs!!

And the guest bloggers were excellent as well!!

@div, I maybe new to your blog but I want a TREAT!!!

IncorrigibleV said...

Yeh lo, I can't believe I didn't even know abt the existence of this place till now...
updating links and blogrollin u divvi...
will come back after my exams and read everything ... promise!!
PS: tu bata nahi sakti thi...:( not fair!

lukkydivz said...

@shrav

thanks shrav, treat :O the party is over... u r too late :P

@vandi

check ur mail ;)

Antonio Candeliere said...

very good

lukkydivz said...

@antonio

thank you :)

Harsh Salot... said...

harshsalot.blogspot.com pls have a look...