Thursday, November 13, 2008

Live it :) ... Don't kill it :(




Failure in exams. Such a Disappointment.

Cheated in love. Feels like hell, I know.
Pressure at office.
Hurt, dejection, betrayal.
Personal life at peril.
The Nobody-loves-me feeling.

Ever felt like putting an end to all?

Suicide is often associated with cowardice but I believe it’s a thing of the brave. How else could anybody leave the world… his loved ones …knowing that he would never return…he would never get to see those faces again. The faces that at sometime or the other have been a reason behind the smiles.

Life is precious…in spite of the umpteen difficulties it throws at us every now and then-life is precious… for you live it only once.

During all those difficulties … spend time with people who can make you smile or just cry but don’t give up on your life.

Coz nothing and nobody is worth the sacrifice of your life.

And because in the end…everything’s gonna be alright ;). Believe it or not.



P.S- Part of Div's not-so-famous but true philosophies :).

P.P.S- See life is soo colorful :P just like my post :D


18 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

initially i thought you were promoting suicides :-) thank god you are not..

not so famous philosophies?? there are more in paper?? write it down girlie.. i luv to read philosophy :-)

lukkydivz said...

lolz anil, even the title made u think so? :P

Priya Joyce said...

tu aur teri philosophies....

btw do yu follow y of them ya phir sirf pravachan deti rehti hei..

:P

Phoenix said...

i dont support suicide but i have to agree that if a person if not strong enough he/she cannot leave the world and his loved ones...

Think Tank said...

trust me ..i blv u completely ...if everything is not all right picture abhi khatam nahi hui ..lolz

oh btw blog updated

Arv said...

colours of life eh??

its a pity to see lives lost over such causes...

rantravereflect/ jane said...

:)

ya're soooo right!

suicide is never the right answer..

and ya colorful post is a deep inspiration to keep LIVING!

Lena said...

someone goes all philosophical? :P

good post, miss philosopher!
keep them coming :)

lukkydivz said...

@pj

:( dumbo, follow karti hu isiliye tho zinda hu :P

@phoenix

heyloz :) even i dont support suicide phoenix ;)

@farah

Thanks for believing me :P mere dost ;)

@arv

some of my posts are black n white :D

@jane

thanksyous jane :)
where's the geeeeeee thing u do ? ;)

@janu

still, nobody steals my posts :( :P waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pranav Kumar V said...

Failure in exams - 'ab to aadat si ho gayee :P'
Cheated in love - 'haven't been there. Yet(!!)'
Pressure at office - 'just take a pee break!!' :P
Hurt, dejection, betrayal - 'a should-experience feelings once at least once in life'
Personal life at peril - 'adventurous'
The Nobody-loves-me feeling - 'never cared to feel this one!!

Lukkydivs said...

@pranav

1. I don't believe that. :P
2. Good boy, Never even wish to go there :P
3. Some less fortunate people dont get even pee breaks :P
4. You still haven't? Hard to believe butmy blessings are there with you :P
5. LOL
6. Maybe coz u always have been protected by loving ppl :)

Pranav Kumar V said...

that was just PK style witticism!!

But on a more serious note, yes, 'one life. LIVE IT'.

Anonymous said...

wow... chechu is philosophical too??? lol...!! :D

besides, i think i know the reason behind this post...!! am i right??

Pranav Kumar V said...

1. Trust me!! a lot better for the last 3 years though!! After all, I say, life's the bigger game.

4. well they were thrown at me but, I'm too good at manipulating people who try and do those things to me. I'm just too good for it you know!! :P

6. well, I'm very self obsessed so, everything/everyone else come second (only if they're good :P)!!

Anyways, see you when I see you...

P.S. I'm just love to ramble on and on and on... :P

lukkydivz said...

@PK :P

People who talk like they care nothing, they need nobody sound a bit too harsh on themselves to me :P and i never believe what they say, really!

4. Good for you :P

6. trust me i am too good,place me second :P

@vinay

Tell me something you don't know onion :D :D

Indrajit said...

Yes u r rihgt.
:)

Aneesh said...

Absolutely, life is so colorful, if you have the guts to see the colorless also
:)

lukkydivz said...

@indu

hmmmmmmmmmm :D

@aneesh

i have ;)