Sunday, June 8, 2008

A wise poet in me :)

Sami has asked me to do some SERIOUS and PROPER blogging. She has warned me against any amusing posts and I am SERIOUSLY AND PROPERLY trying to write a PROPER post coz my blog title demands something really serious. I will change it very soon :P

My blog is in short of readers :P and the best way to multiply the count is a post titled CRUSH CONFESSIONS :P (No offense intended!!)

Sami suggested me to write some poem on love. For the past one hour I have been thinking on a theme for the poem.

Forever love.

True love.

Fake love.

Selfless love.

Selfish love

Broken love.

These are the different kinds of love.

Yes that’s my poem for today :P :P

*Mind blocked*. Learning java is better than writing poems :P

*Apologies* :P Next post will be real serious one sami :P I promise :)

12 comments:

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Learning java.. if u need any help.. just let me know.. i will suggest some good books!!! LoL..

Lena said...

i love you being back :)
you made me smile in the very morning today sweetheart!! :)

lukkydivz said...

@vrij

Books? don't u know? for years i have been suffering from bibliophobia :P

@janu

perhaps i came back just to make u smile :) *but sami insists serious blogging* :P

Lena said...

wasnt it a serious one? ;)

lukkydivz said...

Lets ask sami :P

if it were a serious one...you wouldn't be smiling :P would u?

Sameera Ansari said...

Thanks for your classification of love!Maybe we could get it patented under your name!Grrrrrr

You better write something proper net time!Varna... :P

black coffee said...

rofl!

when were you planning to tel me that you hav another blog? :x

word verification?? :x

lukkydivz said...

@sami

varna kya? kya kar legi? :P

@akki

i commented on ur blog thrugh this one :)

word verification :O will take off right away.

Pri said...

i would prefer ur humorous posts anyday...
but whatever helps u...afterall u gotta blog for urself first :)
im always here for u...

lukkydivz said...

pri, today my life is fun. No complains, no worries. I prefer humour too :) :)

Karthik S said...

A thoughtful post. It made me think a lot. No no... i'm not kidding. I'm serious. :-)

lukkydivz said...

really karthik? *blush blush*